Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers a Four-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in their respective Countries.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing a full-time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be a least Second Class Upper.
First-year applicants should have a WASSECE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration for SHS.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Prospective continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current – Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the University Website, (HERE) or the Donor’s website.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further inquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Continuing student applicants are to submit their Applications on 30th September 2019 and Fresh students are to also submit their Applications on 30th September 2019.