Deadline: 1 October 2019
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Georgia has launched its annual call for proposals for the Local Small Scale Projects 2020.
Local Small Scale Projects are an integral part of the Development Cooperation of the Czech Republic in Georgia and they are implemented every year through grants programme managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tbilisi.
- The applicant must be a legal entity registered in Georgia, whose basic activity is not profit making;
- Eligible are non-governmental organisations and non-political (universities, community organizations, etc.);
- The applicant may submit only one proposal;
- Project proposals should reflect the thematic priorities of Bilateral Development Cooperation Programme of the Czech Republic in Georgia.
- Priority areas: Mtskheta – Mtianeti, Samegrelo – Zemo Svaneti and Kakheti regions.
- Overall project budget must be within 200 000 – 500 000 CZK (approximate exchange rate EUR is 26, 5 CZK);
- Total sum of personal and travel expenses, eventually insurance must not exceed 25% of the total cost;
- Beneficiary´s financial participation in the project is minimum 25 % of the total project value (funded activities must be clearly specified in the form);
- Project budget does not include the payment of the implementer´s administrative costs
- Tangible assets of the project should be marked with a logo of the Czech development cooperation. In the case of project´s intangible assets, it is always necessary to mention the financial support of the Czech development cooperation.
- The transfer of funds between items in the approved identification form must be justified in writing to the Embassy and described in the final report.
- Implementation of the project activities March 2020 – 31st of October 2020.
- Formal requirements.
- Developmental relevance of the project to the needs / priorities of the target country and compliance with the thematic priorities of Bilateral Development Cooperation Programme of the Czech Republic in Georgia.
- Cost effectiveness and efficiency (incl. amount of co-financing).
- Feasibility and sustainability of project results.
- Effectiveness of project results, logic of the project.
How to Apply
- Application package must be delivered in paper AND electronic version and will include:
- Identification form filled in English language, typed on a computer, stamped and signed by authorized person;
- Copy of the certificate of legal registration of the applicant (legal person).
- In order to be considered as eligible, all above mentioned documents should be delivered both in hard copy and electronically at the address given on the website.
- The sealed envelope should be labelled as follows:
- Program: Local Small Scale Project Identification Form 2020
- Organization name:
- Acting through (name, surname, and position)
- Address (street, town, postal code, country)
- Land line and mobile phone
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2koUB9Y